NEED YOUR BLACKBERRY UNLOCKED? I CAN UNLOCK IT WHILE YOU WAIT... CHEAP AND FAST .

hi there I can unlock YOUR blackberry while you wait PRICE? £3 for OLD blackberrys such as (8520,9700,9780,9300 etc) £5 for new models such as (9900,9790,9360 etc) Cheaper than shops WHAT DOES UNLOCKING DO? Unlocking will let you use any sim in the phone WILL ANY DATA OR CONTACTS OR SETTINGS BE CHANGED? Unlocking will not delete any contents on the phone or change any setting etc Just merely unlocks the phone to use on any NETWORK :-) Simples! Lol And it only takes up to 5 minutes :-) while you wait I have unlocked more than 100 mobiles all satisfied and happy customers :-) If you live in Leicester and have Facebook then add me - Abbas mobiles :-) thanks I live in highfields le5 Just send me a text with your model number and I will tell you the price Many thanks