backberry bold 9900 8gb new white version swap for iphone 4s plus a little bit of cash -

hi all i am wanting to swap my like new blackberry bold 9900 8gb new white version for a iphone 4s my blackberry bold is like a month old vodafone gave it to me for being a customer for over 7years good old vodafone lol. but since then i have had this phone unlocked i am currently using as we speak its a cracking phone never let me down only reason for sale/swap is because all of my familly have the iphone 4s and i want facetime lol. ps phone only came on its on from vodafone but i am chucking in a usb cable but you can still charge phone through laptop and if i can find it lol a wall charger PLEASE NO CASH OFFERS AND WILL NOT SWAP FOR ANY OTHER PHONE APART FROM THE IPHONE 4S !!!!!!!!!!!!!!! AND I WILL NOT POST TO ANYWHERE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!