Samsung Galaxy S3 White As New Fully boxed with extras + Genuine Samsung Flip Case +

Hello, This is a Samsung Galaxy S3 16gb Marble White colour. The phone is just like new with no scratches whatsoever. You can say it is Brand New. I have had this for just over a month and I also have the receipt that comes with the phone. I have fitted a nice Belkin screen protector on since day one and I also have a nice Samsung Genuine Flip cover. The phone is fully boxed with everything like the charger, USB wire, Headphones, extra rubber thing, all the booklets and the warranty statement. I will also throw in the flip cover... The screen protector is already fitted. This phone is 100% genuine. You will not have a problem with it because you are going to get the receipt and you will be collecting from my home address, so buy it with confidence. You will not be disappointed with the phone and condition. The phone is running the latest Android 4.1.1 Also known as Android Jellybean. No silly offers, No Posting, No PayPal Cash on collection only