Nokia Lumia 710 - 8 GB - Black & Blue covers - EE/Orange/T-Mobile - Smartphone AS NEW!! +

For Sale I have my Nokia Lumia 710 This is/was my second phone, my personal one as well as my company phone, but seeing as i dont have to pay my company phone bill :) this one never got used, its been sat in a flip case on my dresser since i got it, its always been on, never been run flat, and never been used, hence this phone is AS NEW. Even the flip case it comes with barely has a crease in it its been opened that little. The ONLY thing i will say is wrong with this little package is that the charger is not original, my puppy chewed the end off the one that came with it so i replaced it, the rest is what you see in the picture, comes with an extra blue cover which never left the box. If your after a second hand Nokia Lumia 710 then this is the one you want if you want to save a lot of money on buying a new one. PRISTINE condition. no trades thanks