Apple iPhone 4 - 16GB Black - Great Condition .

*THE IPHONE IS IN THE PENICUIK AREA IN EDINBURGH, NOT EAST LOTHIAN AS STATED ABOVE - I AM SELLING THE PHONE FOR A FRIEND* I am selling my iphone 4 16 gb as i have decided to buy an iphone 5. The phone has always had a cover and screen protecter on at all times, therefore it is in mint condition & you can see from the pics that it is perfect working order with no scratches! The phone is unlocked and will be cleared of all data i have had on the phone, therefore it will be as good as new when you receive it! The phone will come with the charger and original packaging. The phone will need a new micro-sim as my sim card was for my contract. The phone is on the 02 network but can easily be dual banded by phoning 02 up and requesting it. I would prefer for the phone to be picked up as i want to make sure that whoever buys it is happy that is working perfectly when they receive it. No time wasters please.