Blackberry 9700 faulty cheap ?

£45 BY PAYPAL OR £25 IN THE NEXT 2 DAYS IF PICKED UP PAYPAL OR PICKUP ONLY!!!!! Will send special postage therefor paypal will hold your money until I give evidence I have sent the package and the package will be tracked. Was riding my bike at high speed not realising my phone was in my pocket and it fell out, I must have run over it. The bad points.-------------- The phone comes without a battery as it seems to have turned into thin air when I was searching for it. The phone does not turn on, Someone told me its because the charger charges the battery and not the phone when I attempted to turn it on.(CANNOT BE CERTAIN) Apart from this its just that the trim is in generally bad condition ((SEE PICTURES)) GOOD POINTS ----------------------------- The screen looks in okay condition. The trackpad looks and feels as it should. The keypad seems to work fine. All the ports such as battery , sim audio, charging and micro storage card seem to be fine. So, This is a blackberry 9700 that does not turn on, I have only tried it without a battery and sim. I CANNOT ASURE THIS IS THE REASON WHY. I will not take refunds for this reason, Had my time wasted too much now so looking for a quick sale. NOT SHIPPING. THIS IS NOT WATER DAMAGED Thanks for looking!