Apple iPhone 4S - 16 GB - Black (Unlocked) Only 6 Months Old, In Mint Condition +

This is a 6 month old Apple I Phone 4s 16GB in Black, It was Purchased from the Carphone Warehouse and came unlocked to all Networks. It was bought brand new around 5 months ago as a replacement for my lost I phone with the proceeds from the insurance payout. Can be taken back to any Apple or Carphone Warehouse store in the next 6 months to have any issues that arise corrected under warranty. All the accessories that come in the Box are unused as I used the accessories I received with my original phone. It is in Mint condition as I have had it in a high quality case since the day that I purchased it. I will give the case away with the phone, as I feel it is the perfect case to both protect the phone and preserve its beauty, as it is not too big and chunky. It is an Incase case. I am looking to sell it for £365, ONO If you have any questions please send me a message : Thanks