Apple iPhone 4S 16GB White FOR SALE ?

I have a 16GB iPhone 4S for sale that is not even a year old yet. I am selling it because I no longer desire it but it is the perfect phone for someone else! It has a tiny scratch on the top of the phone near the earpiece speaker but other than understandable wear and tear its in great condition, it is not unlocked and is on the network Orange (sim card obviously not included). GREAT PRICE! It will be included in the box with the USB cable and little plug, manuals and the pin used to open the sim card slot. The iPhone will not be sent in the post until payment is recieved (understandable seeing as it is an iPhone...) and as I have been messed about in the past. P&P charges apply or you could come and collect if you live nearby. Just simply leave me a message if you are interested and for photos :). No time wasters please.