HTC Desire HD (unlocked and running ICS) !

Includes Phone, Box, Charger, Manuals, and spare high powered battery. This is my old Phone, I have since upgraded and this is my reason for selling. I have unlocked the phone, and put the most recent version of Ice Cream Sandwich operating system onto it. I have used a screen protector throughout the time I have owned this, and the screen is in near perfect condition. However, there are some small marks on the casing - these are nearly unnoticeable but worth mentioning for the sake of fairness. BODY Dimensions 123 x 68 x 11.8 mm Weight 164 g DISPLAY Type LCD capacitive touchscreen, 16M colors Size 480 x 800 pixels, 4.3 inches (~217 ppi pixel density) Multitouch Yes Protection Corning Gorilla Glass - HTC Sense UI SOUND Alert types Vibration, MP3, WAV ringtones Loudspeaker Yes 3.5mm jack Yes - Dolby Mobile and SRS sound enhancement MEMORY Card slot microSD, up to 32GB Internal 1.5 GB; 768 MB RAM