samsung galaxy s2 for sale. *

this is my phone. samsung galaxy s2 for sale. i was looking for 300 pounds. but no one round my area ever has that much money. so im now looking for 275 pick up only, cash on collection from croydon/selhurst/streatham. im all three of those places. just call me or text me. the phone comes with a usb. a charger and the phone hasnt got a scratch on the screen. its in good condition. as i have had a screen protector on it all its life. dont hesitate to contact me. im always available to talk. my number is 07724722449 also. for thos of you who know what rooting is. my phone is rooted. and has firware version kj4 on it. oranges original firmware. latest. but i have unlocked this my self with some complicated hacking. for those of you who dont know what rooting is. the above doesnt apply to you guys. how ever the phone will remain unlocked and will be in factory condition as like it would be when it is bought new. just unlocked. again. dont hesitate to contact me :) Ricky Robertson