Apple Iphone 32GB (Brand New)(Unlocked) -

Hi, Have two unwanted upgrade for sell. Both are Iphone 4S. One is White & One is Black. Both are 32GB version. I just opened the box and inserted the sim inside to check if the phone is locked or unlocked(as it is an upgrade from three, I thought the phone will be locked). Turns out the phones are unlocked. After realizing the phones are unlocked, I just placed the phones in their BOX and did not use them for a single second. So the phones are brand new. AS you already know all the features of the phone, I prefer not to write them in details here. Cash on collection only. I will not accept Paypal. And I will definitely post the item anywhere, as I am well aware of the scams on this website. The price is fixed for both phones. I will not accept no less than £450 for each phone. So please do not waste your time by sending offers. So please call me in 07769347621 for arranging a purchase. Thank you.