Mb213b iphone fiyat ?

Almost new Samsung Galaxy S3 with box and everything that it came with
I am selling this 3 week old phone as I am a poor man. I fell in love with the phone as it is far superior to my old iphone and my old Galaxy s2 but unfortunately am going to have to part with it so I can carry on living in a house as opposed to the street. It includes the box (slightly bashed from when the carphone warehouse man dropped it), original headphones, original charger, all instructions and a nice Gameboy case to protect it. It is in immaculate condition as it has been kept in the case and I believe it might need to be used with o2 sims, but there are loads of places to unlock them around. I will not be doing a fast one and claiming on the insurance for this as soon as you leave my flat as some sellers do. I will be quite content with my old phone and not in the business of being a scammer. Thanks for looking. Buy today and I can eat tomorrow. Josh