** BRAND NEW- UNTOUCHED BLACKBERRY TORCH 9800 FOR SALE- ON ORANGE NETWORK BUT YOU CAN UNLOCK!** !

***BRAND NEW BOXED BLACKBERRY TORCH 9800 BLACK WITH EXTRAS!!! - Brand new and boxed blackberry torch still boxed with all film covers still on ! It is was an unwanted gift and is not needed otherwise I would be using it ! The phone comes with extras, I will give you an additional original blackberry charger, screen protector and clear case, also any other little bits I have. These are all from a previous handset! Please message me for more info, and include a means of contact. Feel free to make me a sensible offer, they will be considered as i want to sell it. NOT TO FRADSTERS!!! PLEASE DO NOT MESSAGE ME ASKING TO SHIP THE PHONE ABROAD AND OFFER ME FAKE PAYPAL INVOICES ETC! NO POINT WASTING MY TIME- OR YOURS !